My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

"Job Interview" by Susan Pearl

 I remember a friend telling me about an interview.

The interviewer asked, "Do you have any questions?"

My friend answered the interviewer with a question, "What are the problems here?"

They had a conversation about the problems with my friend troubleshooting possibilities that could be tried to resolve some problems.

Sometimes our discoveries in life will show us a problem that we need to recognize, address and work towards a solution.

It is an important part of awareness and seeing things in a new and better way for ourselves and for others.

My friend got the job and has brought a lot of beneficial innovation and change to the workplace.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment