My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, July 2, 2021

"A Wonderful Fulfilling Life" by Susan Pearl

 Sometimes I wonder what life is telling me without words,

What answers is life trying to show me without any pantomimes?

Life doesn't necessarily have to be showing me about myself,

Life can be showing me something about itself.

It can be one or the other or a combination of both.

Life is about change and about changes in perceptions and how we see things,

True new viewpoints and understanding build upon each other.

There have been people who have shown me something about life and about myself,.. there have been books, movies, art and interactions that called on me to grow and be mature and responsible.

Nature is a big part of life to learn, learn, learn from.  Too much to even mention- for the many other ways life advances our growth and appreciation.

So many lessons to learn from so many aspects of life.  That is what makes them personalized to fit each of us just right.

Yes, living is being in a personalized learning center with truths and answers galore.

Just when we thought we knew it all life will show us more...and more...and then even more.

Life is exciting and there is enough good for everyone.  It is like an ongoing educational learning tour.

Some lessons will be hard, some will be fun and others will be enlightening for a deeper and more meaningful experience of living a wonderful fulfilling life.

No comments:

Post a Comment