My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, June 21, 2021

"Root Systems of Life" by Susan Pearl

 I was on a walk with an old timer when I was young.

We stopped to admire the grandness of a tree

The old timer then told me,

"The branches and size of what all we can see of this tree- it's true---that is the exact size of the root system that lies beneath the ground out of view". 

I have thought of those words and I have applied them in a variety of ways,

For instance the anger and hate I see in the world today must have that big of a root system in place for such actions to be.

But, also, for all the good I see in the world today there is that size of a root system for the tremendous good I see.

So when they say "What is root of the problem?" I know our view is only part of the picture, a picture that has a hidden source, a hidden source that is holding it in place because it is the stronger force.


No comments:

Post a Comment