My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

"Deciding to Wait or to Go" by Susan Pearl

I painted myself into the corner of a heartache,

I didn't know why.

But I knew one thing for sure-

I wasn't going to wait for the  paint to dry. 

So I got out of that corner 

and didn't look back at the tracks I left behind.

With the distance of time there would be a better place for me to find.

Sometimes we have to wait-

 like waiting for the drying of the paint-

Other times for our own good a different and new course is best to take.

By "concentrating on what is good"- we will know what to do-

For good will lead us as we follow through-

Deciding whether to wait---or-----to leave tracks in the wet paint on the floor,

   and make the entrance into an exit door-

One way will seem better than the other without a doubt,

Telling us to wait----- or----- to get the heck out.



No comments:

Post a Comment