My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

"Loose Ends Cause Problem" by Susan Pearl

 Yesterday I decided it was time to organize my yarn,  I love to crochet and usually go from one project to another, or have two projects going at the same time- so there are times I have a lot of yarn beside me all piled up for easy access. This yarn organization project turned into quite big a project of its' own because it had become entangled.  The yarn was especially entangled through and around to handle of a carry bag.  The bag couldn't even be used until freed from the entanglement from the yarn.

The first thing I did was look for all the loose ends.  I had to find the loose ends before I could untangle the bag handle.  The bag had become dysfunctional because of  being attached to the yarn.

As I was finding all the loose ends I thought about that maybe when there are too many loose ends in life we can become entangled in them.  I have heard in life "to take care of the loose ends" and I could understand why.  These loose ends can entangle us to not be able to function as good as we can.

It feels good today to have my yarn sorted and put into organized containers and it is wonderful to be able to use my carry bag again.  It takes time to untangle the loose ends but it is worth it in more ways than one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment