My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Saturday, January 18, 2020

" The Puzzling Puzzle " by Susan Pearl

I really enjoy solving sudoku puzzles.
One time I had a particularly hard puzzle and I had spent over two hours trying to solve it.
I didn't want to peek at the answer.
So I asked my husband to please look up the answer and read me the numbers across the top row for puzzle number 53.
After he read the numbers for the top row I said, " I am way off and I'm going to erase the whole puzzle  and start over.". I erased every number I had written down as that is my way of not accepting sudoku defeat by starting over.  I said, "This number 53 puzzle is one of the hardest puzzles I have ever done.
My husband said, "Wait a minute.  You said number 53?  I read you the numbers from the top line of puzzle number 52.
I GUESS I DIDN'T LOOK DOWN FAR ENOUGH.  I do have puzzle number 53 now and I can read the top row to you".
I said, "Never mind".

No comments:

Post a Comment