My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, November 21, 2016

"Pave it Forward" by Susan Pearl

There is an expression---"pay it forward",
In addition to that expression I, also, say----- "pave it forward",
To me this expression means "make improvements"-
Examples:
   from no road, to path, to dirt road, to graveled road, to paved road.
Another:
    from prejudice or anger, to tolerance, to acceptance, to peace.
Another:
     from doubt, to hope, to confidence, to goals and dreams, to hard work, to achieving,
     to inspiring others.

"PAVE IT FORWARD"

But, whatever is paved forward- it has to be maintained
   or else the efforts will have been in vain.
To maintain stops decline,
     and adds an important part to quality of life.

So many good efforts have been done and given to "pave it  forward"
     for us today-
What else can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment