My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, November 7, 2016

" Giving Credit " by Susan Pearl

Today is a special day and I think credit should be given where credit is due,
I know a very good man and I am married to that man, too.
So I say to people, "If you have met my husband you have met a good man."
I don't spend time with friends because I so much would rather be with him.
To have such a good person in my life,
It is my previledge and a honor to be his wife.
I am as strong willed and opinionated as any person can be,
Sometimes I tease him that he is a brave man being married to me.
So to give credit where credit is due-----I would like to say?
I have had a better life and I have become the person that I am today,
By knowing the love of this fine and wonderfully kind man--- so true,
He deserves credit and being told with my deep heartfelt sincerity, "Thank You".

No comments:

Post a Comment