My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mar.26- "Good In Turbulent Times" By Susan Pearl

One day I was vacuuming the carpet in the upstairs hallway,
I heard a "clunk" and so I knew I had vacuumed up something out of the ordinary,
Upon inspection of the contents of the sweeper bag I found a small glistening gem,
The gem had been hidden for years in the carpet and now it had been found,
And it had been found when no one was even looking for it,
The turbulence of the vacuum sweeper had uncovered it and brought it to be right at hand,
A comparison to life could be--- that out of turbulent times sometimes an unexpected good can come, too,
Showing the best in people as they pull together for a common good,
Sometimes out of turbulent times we find a rare strength inside ourselves that we didn't know was there and see a remarkable beauty of kindness in others,
Even if we were not looking for these special qualities they were there all the time for us to find,
Somehow a turbulence brings out these best abilities to be seen and shown to us to be right at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment