My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mar.13- " A Reality Of Life" By Susan Pearl

I have been told that:
To think we will win every time is an unrealistic expectation,
To think we will probably lose each time because something will go wrong is anxiety,
To think we will definately lose each time no matter what we do and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it is depression.
These thoughts have too much certainty one way and are too underdone the other way,
But somewhere in between such extreme thoughts therein lies reality,
The fact is that sometimes we win, sometimes we lose, it is all a mixture and that's a reality of life,
To have continuous acceptance of this reality the better off our life will be,
And I would be remiss of my responsibility to not write about what I had to learn about life's reality,
We can do our best and still lose, we can make mistakes and somehow win, but to move on keeps us ready to begin with hope again.

No comments:

Post a Comment