My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Dec.3- "Silly Me" By Susan Pearl

Silly me--
I took a different way but I knew my way back,
So I came back but it didn't seem the same,
Silly me,
I went my way, again, but I thought I knew my way back at any time.,
And next time back things would be just like before I thought for sure,
Silly me,
But I decided not to find my way back because I wasn't ready to leave,
I couldn't see that something different had come to be,
And that "something different" was a change in me,
Silly me,
On and on I went, without regret, until a time came,
When I realized that I was no longer the same,
Silly me,
Too much time had past and things for me couldn't be like before,
I didn't want to go back because I had found the life I was looking for,
Finally, silly me had learned a lot,
But, by choosing a different way was I really silly or was I not?
I think the silly part for me,
Was thinking that things could be the way they used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment