My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Dec.10- "Wait It Out" By Susan Pearl

Last week the news reported that a hoax had been played,
One victim of this hoax commited sucide in three days.

What I would like to say today,
Is that if anyone anywhere who, right now, is filled with despair,
With a feeling of it's the end of a rope with no glimmer of hope,
Please listen to what I say-  "You are not always going to feel this way",
"You are not always going to feel this way,"
"Yes, you will not always feel the way you are feeling right now this day",
It will pass--and just wait it out, yes, it will change-- wait it out--that is what I ask,
It's alright to take the time to wait it out---yes, wait out the fogging thoughts of self doubt,
By giving yourself time, there will come for you a new clear peace of mind,
So, wait it out----I know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment