My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 13, "The Pearl Process" By Susan Pearl

Living with a painful irritation can get to be hard to take,
But remember what living with an irritation can make,
Because the pain and irritation of a grain of sand inside the shell fish shows,
A special coating of protection forms and from this process a treasured pearl grows,
So learning to live with an irritation can bring a new depth of self that is there to find,
And sets apart our new found ability within us that is a rare and a true one of a kind,
An ability that allows us to see a new way to be, with beauty far beyond what we have ever known,
Because this ability forms a new insight, a new direction with great value and worth shown,
For somehow out of all of this process upon process--- something very beautiful has grown.


Personal note:
My Dad died when I was one year old.
It was painful to me growing up without a dad.
It hurt that I could not know him.
Through this came my ability to know love in a unique way.
I do not have a memory of him but yet I know his love for me.
I found the pearl of peace that 'I am fine' and have acceptance of my own life's unique design.
And I have an appreciation for the good things that life and others have shown to benefit me,
And carry this appreciation knowing that some of the people who gave such love I may not get to see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment