My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 26- "Common Translator" By Susan Pearl

There was a person who seemed so distant and unfriendly,
Indifference was the atmosphere of being near to this person,
We both spoke English but it was like we didn't speak the same language,
It was like we couldn't understand each other's point of view,
One day we happened to be waiting in the same room,
A radio was playing ever so softly in the background,
While waiting this person suddenly got up from a chair and went over to the radio,
Then the person turned the volume of the radio to be higher while explaining that the song playing was a favorite,
I listened and heard one of the most beautiful and sentimental songs that I have ever heard,
Even though this person and I didn't seem to communicate well, music became a common translator between us,
Because the beautiful song playing on the radio became a favorite song of mine, too,
So, I know that if this former distant acquaintance and I would have to be together today,
There is a common song we both would enjoy to hear it play more so than any words we could say, and that's o-kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment