My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16- "Intuition" By Susan Pearl

I don't really know how to describe what "intuition" is,
All I know is that my mother had it,
People have it but some people don't have it as much as others,
I think I have intuition,
Because I knew that she knew,
And she knew that I knew that, too,
So intuition is something you can't quite put your finger on,
But even though you can not touch it because it is elusive,
It touches you like a gentle breeze rushing by,
An internal knowing that gentle breezes shouldn't be rushing,
Is like a clue that there is something present that is contradictory,
And somehow we instinctively respond to it,
This has been my effort to describe what "intuition" is.

No comments:

Post a Comment