My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Feb.3- " An Unbreakable Love" By Susan Pearl

I recall they had a drawn picture of a diamond heart on their wall,
They explained to me the picture had a special meaning that they wanted me to see,
I learned the diamond is the hardest and strongest of all gems, and the heart symbolizes "love",
The diamond represented being too strong to break, therefore, "unbreakable"- and the diamond being in the shape of a heart represented "love" -- so, the two, together, meant an "unbreakable love",
I still recall that drawn picture of a diamond heart on their wall,
As to who drew the picture of the heart shaped gem I think it was one of them,
It must have been a special gift to show the special love they knew,
A picture of their unbreakable love that one of them so lovingly drew,
A drawn picture of a diamond heart that related what words could not say,
The drawing was a priceless gift showing their unbreakable love in a very special way.

No comments:

Post a Comment