My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Feb. 21- Anchor Of Hope" By Susan Pearl

I like old pictures and I remember an explanation of an anchor that was told to me when I was a child,
I was told that the anchor in a certain picture represented hope,
The anchor was a symbol of hope,
The ship is anchored during a storm with the hope that it will not be tossed about in the storm,
The anchor sybolized that hope is an anchor in life to keep us from being tossed about in the storms of life,
Now that I am older I can see hope as an anchor in other ways,
When the vessel lowers the anchor it is in hope that there will be a good catch to be found in the sea,
An anchor is lowered and divers dive deep in waters with the hope to find a pearl of great value and quality,
But some hopes are not meant to be,
Hope is an anchor in our life which keeps us believing good results are possible to achieve in unknown circumstances,
Once in awhile an anchor can become caught on something below and is no longer able be lifted from what is now holding the anchor to be stuck,
So there are times when we have to cut anchor that has gotten caught because we must stay free on life's sea,
But cutting an anchor doesn't mean that hope is gone,
It means that we will carry a new anchor of hope in our vessel as through life we venture and travel on.

No comments:

Post a Comment