My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

#304 "What We Radiate" By Susan Pearl

A considerate person warned me that a kitchen countertop appliance was hot,
The person didn't want me to accidentally touch it because it was cooling and unplugged,
I thanked the person for the warning but I knew the appliance was hot because  I could feel the heat radiating from it without touching it,
By just being in close proximity I felt the radiated heat,
I wonder sometimes if people radiate what they are feeling,
A happy person radiates joy,
A calm person radiates peace,
A person of goodwill radiates love,
To radiate love, joy and peace makes for a wonderful atmosphere,
And that atmosphere is held to be near and dear to heart each day of the year,
So sometimes we should ask ourselves what we radiate in what we say and do,
Because to change our atmosphere it is likely that our life will change, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment