My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

#302 "My Adult Child Fun Thought" By Susan Pearl

The child in me doesn't know limits or when to stop,
The adult in me knows limits and knows there will be consequences to my actions,
I think I am a combination of both--I am an adult child,
The child in me is full of merriment and wonder,
The adult in me is sensible and analizes things to my highest degree of thinking things through,
I also think, "Don't take life so serious", "Don't be afraid to try something new",
"People don't have to understand every single reason for every single thing that they do",
But I know I like to stay within my comfort zone so I give the reply,
"I don't have to if I don't want to and you can't make me so don't even try".
But is it the child in me or the adult that would answer like that?
Seems like sometimes in trying to figure this all out I don't know on which side I'm really at.

No comments:

Post a Comment