My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

#268 "A Hit And A Miss" By Susan Pearl

Some things are best kept at a distance,
Lightning is one of those things for me,
The nearer electrifying lightning is the more terrifying,
Thunder and lightning go together the closer they are the nearer they are,
The further apart they are the further the distance,
But when the booms and the flashing strikes happen at the same time,
It's yikes, thunderous flashing strikes, upon strikes, yikes upon yikes,
Then the sound and sight get to be fufther apart again so the passing of a storm has now come,
I like lightning at a distance but then at the same time it would be over head for someone else,
So I have to take a turn, too, with the things in life that hit and miss both at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment