My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Song/Poem 8 "Winds of Change" by Susan Pearl

Oh, the winds of change are relentlessly blowing,
And isn't it strange the truth that they are showing,
The past is gone, no more to find,
The winds of change moving the hands of time.
When I was young I thought I could go back at any time,
And be able to find what I had left behind
But I was wrong,
The winds of change had moved me on,
Now I realize that no matter how steady or wind blown a life has been,
The winds of change will win in the end.
For we are all subjects to the winds of change,
No matter who, no matter what all are in the range,
Of these winds of change that are relentlessly blowing,
And isn't it strange the truth that they are and will be showing,
The past is gone, no more to find,
The winds of change keep on moving the hands of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment