My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

#19 "Board Room Decision" by Susan Pearl

I sat at the conference talble time and time again,
With the other board members who chose not to be my friend,
A board member to my side would only argue,on my other side another would only agree,
And so the deciding vote very often came to me.

I said that there is no need for us to fight,
One doesn't have to be wrong for the other to be proven right,
One doesn't have to be right and the other one to be wrong,
All we really need to do is to try to get along.

One doesn't have to lose for the other to only then win,
I said this at the conference table time and time again,
The two extremes on each side of me started to get along,
One didn't have to be right only when the other one was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment