My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Saturday, February 24, 2024

"Where's the Button" by Susan Pearl

 Sewing on a white two-hole button onto the cuff of a man's white shirt shouldn't take too long,

I have allotted eight minutes because everything I need is right here,

and they say that half of a project is rounding everything up.

Now, where is that white button?- it was laying right here on the white shirt.

Should I shake out the shirt?

What is that ping sound on the glassware?

This room is full of glassware. It has been twenty minutes and I finally found the button.

Now I need to thread the needle.

I am safely putting the white button in an antique gold cup.

Now, to thread the needle. Yes, three tries isn't that bad.

I may have more mending so I am cutting the thread a yard long and tying a knot.

Here goes. Everything is lined up. Whoops! the thread is knotting up and I can't pull it through.

What to do> Slow down and get it done as fast as I can.

I cut the thread. Where's the button?

My husband walks in wearing a plaid shirt. 

He said, "They changed the dress code from formal to casual for tonight's club meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment