My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, April 2, 2021

"Two Words" by Susan Pearl

Over thirty years ago I received a card from my brother.  He signed the card with two words above his name.  Those two words were "Stay Strong".  I have remembered that card this last week more than ever before.

Two words "Stay Strong" remembered over thirty years later.   These two words were very simple, very thoughtful, very wise.... and I have carried them with me all this time.

My brother passed away eleven years ago.  The "Stay Strong" has "stayed" with me far beyond what a person would think might be.  

I know that these two words have lasted because they "stay" true-- 

and so today-

I say to you- "Stay Strong".

Hope these two words, "Stay Strong"- 

"stay" with you as you carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment