My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, January 7, 2021

"2010 Calendar Surprise" by Susan Pearl

My husband and I have a tendency to save old calendars that have beautiful scenic pictures.  Over the years we have accumulated several old calendars.

I was surprised when my husband showed me that the days and dates of the 2010 calendar matched the days and dates of the 2021 new year calendar.  Then he asked if I would like to use a 2010 calendar because it matched and the only thing different was the year.

I had reservations because isn't New Year's supposed to be--"out with the old and in with the new"?  That doesn't seem like starting a new year out right by putting up an old calendar, especially an eleven year old calendar.

My husband has no hesitation about it.  He can use an old calendar and just change the year.  Am I the only one with this debate?  Who puts up old calendars?  The recycle, reuse way of life is strong in me and after all that is the reason why we saved the calendars was because of the beautiful pictures.  It only makes sense to enjoy the beautiful pictures again and not think anything of it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment