My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

"Golden Moments" by Susan Pearl

My husband and I celebrated our golden wedding anniversary a couple of years ago.
We enjoy having a good laugh together and consider each laugh to be a golden moment.
These times are so simple but become unexpected fun.
Today I noticed my husband was looking for something on the kitchen table.
I asked, "What are you looking for?"
He answered, "I thought I had a spoon."
I said, "Just because you think something is there doesn't mean it is."
He got a spoon and as he sat down he said, "That's right."
Then I put in a fun spin and asked, "Aren't my comments like a breath of fresh air?"
He laughed and I did, too.
Another golden moment came shining through.

No comments:

Post a Comment