My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

"My Heart of Gratitude" by Susan Pearl

My personal start to having a grateful heart...
  It all begins with having an awareness of the good around me.
Having this awareness leads me to expressing my acknowledgement of the beauty
  and wonderful joys I have known and have been given.
This acknowledgement gives me more joy and I am grateful for my life
   and for the ways of getting through the difficult times of change and challenge,
  and the gentle, kind times of pause and reflection.
An attitude of gratitude for me begins with the realistic awareness
   and realization of the good in my life,
   expressing that realization-
   and expressing my thankfulness for it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment