My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, January 30, 2017

" Where, oh, Where is Prudent " by Susan Pearl

Sometimes I wonder what has happened to a certain word or where it went,
    because we don't hear that word as much anymore.
One of these words is the word "Prudent".

Is it prudent to not use the word "prudent"?
I don't think so.
I think "prudent" is a wonderful word
   and it conveys so much in the seven letters it takes to write it,
   or the two syllables to say it.

Has the word "prudent" been tossed aside as being too old fashion to use it frequently
   in these modern times?
Does it sound too much like the word "prunes"?

Does using the word "prudent" outdate us-
   like when I say "mimeograph" instead of the word "copy"?

Some definitions for the word prudent are: good judgement,
   common sense, keen awareness, resourcefulness, farsightedness,
   forethought, caution, and several more definitions-

It truly is a wonderful word and I miss hearing it
   and using it, too.
Let's be prudent and use the word "prudent" more
   in our everyday conversations.

It just might be the prudent thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment