My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

" Golden Wedding Anniversary Blog " by Susan Pearl

We are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary this month.
It doesn't "feel" like there has been such a large passage of time since our wedding day.
But, like a good friend told me once, "Go with the facts and not the feelings".
With that in mind, we lived one place for eleven years,
   we lived another place for twenty two years,
   and we have been here for seventeen years.
I am not going into any personal ages of any family member
  to show the fact that fifty years really have come and gone,
  but I will say this about time:

Many years ago I read a handwritten note from my husband's grandmother. It read:

The past is in God's mercy.
The present is in God's love.
The future is in Divine Providence.

So the love of each day is very real and present with great gratitude and appreciation for the wonderful years together.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment