My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Aug. 9- "Hand In Hand" By Susan Pearl

He showed me things about life that I hadn't ever known,
I showed him how to understand the things in life that we were being shown,
Together we went on life's journey hand in hand for year upon year,
And as different times of life faded into the distance another new time in life for us would appear,
He would keep explaining to me during each new time about the things I had not known before,
While I kept showing to him the new things of life to see and find new depths to explore,
Hand in hand with wonderful fascination and a strong love we have continued on,
Knowing we have learned more together than we ever could have learned alone.


*Personal note:  Today is my husband's and my---   *** 47th Wedding Anniversary.***

This is a very special day for us.

I will be taking a two week blog vacation.  I hope to be back on my blog August 26, 2013.

Thank you,

Susan Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment