My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#21 "Purpose of Pearls Take Time Blog" by Susan Pearl

I was taught as a young child the importance of service to others.   I was taught that service to others is a duty we all share.  This concept is the motivativation foundation of my creative writing projects.  I believe these projects will benefit others and that is what makes the creative writing projects so exciting, so very meaningful and so worth while to me.  I use the writing talent that I have with the hope that my work will be of benefit to all.  To me, I am giving service to others by having this blog because I truly believe this blog will be good and useful to others.  Even a poem a person writes can share a truth that the person has discovered about life and by sharing that truth in a poem another person after reading the poem (or creative writing) may see life in a new and productive way.  This is simply being shown a change of perspective or viewing things in a new way.
I love to learn. I am grateful to those who shared their knowledge with me and that is what I like to do is pass on to others the good that was given to me.
Sharing my writings is very meaningful to me and I hope these writings will be of meaning to the reader in a special way.

No comments:

Post a Comment