My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, July 25, 2024

"Some Anniversary Thoughts" by Susan Pearl

 I'm no Cinderella story,

An earthly prince I may not ever meet,

I haven't danced 'til the dawn of morning,

Still the promise of love I keep.

My knight in shining armor is the Kansas farmer who pledged his love to me.

We have had a good life together and we have been very happy.

Soon we will have our 58th Wedding Anniversary.

We knew our love was stronger than anything that would ever come against it.

We believed it when we began and believe it now, a love that stays lit, 

No matter how hard the going gets,

We still see each other as life's most wonderful gift.

Two ordinary people with an extraordinary love.

Hand in hand we'll go on knowing what will be, will be,

Me and the Kansas farmer who pledged his love to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment